Thank you for allowing us to introduce ourselves. We are Alberta Property Management Solutions Inc. locally owned & operated and we would like to take this opportunity to explain what we have to offer.
Residential and Commercial Property Management
- We have two law firms at our disposal
- We have a close working relationship with a marketing expert
- We have an in-house interior decorator
- We have an in-house visual display artist
- We have a relationship with local furniture store for rental or purchase needs
- We have longstanding relationships with various Relocation Companies
- We use all available advertising mediums and provide excellent online services
We look forward to putting our expertise to work and experience work for you in the near future and hope that this will be the first of many successful collaborations between us.
- A maintenance Checklist regarding the overall state of the Property
- General feedback on the cleanliness of the Tenant
- Recommendations on possible renovations and upgrades to economically improve the Property
- 24 Hour notice to tenant
What YOU need to do as the Owner:
- Maintain and Understand your Rental Property Insurance and its Policies
- Pay the Mortgage (if applicable) on the Property
- Pay any Condo Fees (if applicable) on the Property
- Pay any Utilities (if applicable) on the Property
- Understand what the Manager's Duties and Powers are within the Agreement
- Pay the Property Taxes on the Property
We believe in sponsoring local charities including being a major sponsor of "Kids Forever", Family Crisis Society, Cancer Society.
We are proud supporters of the Fort McMurray Oil Barons and the local Food Bank.
We sponsor the Phillip/Upshall Annual Charitable Golf Tournament and the Fort McMurray Newfoundlanders Club Charity Golf Tournament.
Our company has been earning its position as a recognized and respected real estate leader in Fort McMurray since 1985.
The difference in our company is based on the principle that real estate is about highly personalized relationships between the Brokerage and their Clients. As such, we deliver client-focused services that are in high demand in our community and for those relocating to or from Fort McMurray.
Sutton Group has national exposure with 195 offices across Canada and a sales team of 8700 sales associates.
The Regional Municipality of Wood Buffalo is viable, growing and a great place for investments, new families and professionals.